Prep 5 mins
Cook 17 mins
Brussels sprouts and walnuts fit together well because of the intense woodiness from the walnuts bring out the leafiness of the Brussels sprouts. This matches well with my Woodsy Marjoram Injected Chicken With Sauce. Enjoy.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 4 ounces walnuts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Set oven to 375°F Bring a medium size pot of water to boil.
- Blanch Brussesl sprouts in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- rain water and place Brussels sprouts and rest of ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
- Place all ingredients on sheet pan and roast for 12 minutes.
Great! Wasn't sure about whether or not to leave the nuts whole or chopped but I rough chopped them. Easy and yummy- I may use a tad less salt next time.