Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sooo good. My mom hooked me on this, I am just posting here to get the nutrition info because I tend to eat the WHOLE thing when I make it! When I am trying to limit my carb intake I make it with brussel sprouts only.
- If using potatoes, use 1 lb brussels sprouts and 1 lb small potatoes.
- Cut the bottoms off the brussels sprouts and remove protective outer leaves. Cut sprouts in half.
- If using potatoes, half potatoes (quarter if very large.).
- Combine oil, brussel sprouts, potatoes, onions and bacon in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 425 for 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Stir every 15 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in the microwave and combine with the lemon juice.
- When the mixture comes out of the oven, pour butter/lemon juice over the brussel sprouts.
- Add salt and pepper.