Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sooo good. My mom hooked me on this, I am just posting here to get the nutrition info because I tend to eat the WHOLE thing when I make it! When I am trying to limit my carb intake I make it with brussel sprouts only.
- If using potatoes, use 1 lb brussels sprouts and 1 lb small potatoes.
- Cut the bottoms off the brussels sprouts and remove protective outer leaves. Cut sprouts in half.
- If using potatoes, half potatoes (quarter if very large.).
- Combine oil, brussel sprouts, potatoes, onions and bacon in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 425 for 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Stir every 15 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in the microwave and combine with the lemon juice.
- When the mixture comes out of the oven, pour butter/lemon juice over the brussel sprouts.
- Add salt and pepper.
I know this recipe is several years old, but you left the potato out of the ingredients.
Wonderful recipe,so tasty,made Roasted Garlic Rosemary ChickenRoasted Garlic Rosemary Chicken to go with,used red potatoes so so good.Will make again.Thanks Linda.