Brussels Sprouts and Corn
- In a large pan heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Add cut sprouts to pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and generous pinches of salt & pepper.
- Shake pan and stir to coat; continue to shake every so often, to enable a caramelized sear, but not an over-cook on one side.
- After about 10 minutes (adding more olive oil as needed), when brussel sprouts are browned, soft on the outside, but a bit hard and crunchy on the inside, add fresh corn kernels to the pan.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over the corn, sprinkle with more salt & pepper; stir and shake pan to fully mix.
- Cook altogether for another 5 minutes, until corn is warm but still has crunch to the bite.