1/2 Photos of Brussels Sprout Salad With Walnuts
Thinly sliced Brussels sprouts make a delicate coleslaw texture, enhanced by a classic vinaigrette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice Brussels sprouts across in 2 mm strips, using a food processor or slicer. Discard cores (use for healthy snacks.)
- 2Chop walnuts into 1 cm chunks.
- 3Grate cheese (aged Gruyere, not processed smoked Gruyere) (or parmesan).
- 4Toss cheese with sprouts and nuts.
- 5Whisk together mustard, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, until blended.
- 6Pour over salad, toss lightly, and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprout Salad With Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.0
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 376.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar