- 4 cups raw shaved Brussels sprouts (shaved using a mandolin)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt, pepper, crushed red pepper to taste
- In your serving bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, and vinegar. Toss in your shaved sprouts and arils and toss to coat in the dressing.
- Mix in salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste. Sprinkle the cheese on top and serve.