Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I ran across this on AllRecipes. A gent living in Florida who goes by the name of Boomdog02 gets the credit for this one! It's delish. (-:
- Fry bacon in a large deep skillet over medium heat until cooked but not crispy, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove bacon from the heat, leaving the grease.
- Add the garlic and almonds to the skillet, and cook over medium heat until toasted.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and stir, completely coating them with the garlic/almond/oil mixture.
- Add the red wine vinegar to the sprouts. Cook, stirring frequently, until sprouts are wilted.
- Add salt and pepper, stir in the bacon, and serve immediately.