I ran across this on AllRecipes. A gent living in Florida who goes by the name of Boomdog02 gets the credit for this one! It's delish. (-:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon in a large deep skillet over medium heat until cooked but not crispy, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove bacon from the heat, leaving the grease.
- 2Add the garlic and almonds to the skillet, and cook over medium heat until toasted.
- 3Add the Brussels sprouts and stir, completely coating them with the garlic/almond/oil mixture.
- 4Add the red wine vinegar to the sprouts. Cook, stirring frequently, until sprouts are wilted.
- 5Add salt and pepper, stir in the bacon, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels 'n Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 385.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g