- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup thickly sliced onion
- 10 ounces white button mushrooms, halved (cut larger ones into quarters)
- 10 ounces frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 -2 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, over med-high heat, melt butter. Sauté onion in the butter for about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté for about 5 more minutes.
- Add thawed Brussels sprouts, salt, garlic powder, pepper and parsley to skillet and continue to cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with shredded parmesan, if desired; toss.