1/1 Photo of Brussels and Shrooms Saute
This is a great side dish--goes well with many things.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2-3/4 cup thickly sliced onion
- 10 ounces white button mushrooms, halved (cut larger ones into quarters)
- 10 ounces frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 -2 tablespoon shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1In a large skillet, over med-high heat, melt butter. Sauté onion in the butter for about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue to sauté for about 5 more minutes.
- 2Add thawed Brussels sprouts, salt, garlic powder, pepper and parsley to skillet and continue to cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached.
- 3Remove from heat and sprinkle with shredded parmesan, if desired; toss.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels and Shrooms Saute
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 226.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g