Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A dreamy duo of butternut squash and brussels sprouts come together in a yummy, simple saute pan of eastern European proportions.
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed (Costco has pre-cubed squash!)
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary or 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- In a skillet, heat the oil and butter on med-low temp; add the veggies. Allow to cook a few minutes, then add the remainder of the ingredients. Cook until browned.Squash will be brown and slightly soft and brussels will be bright green, browned and al dente. Serve as a side alternative to rice. Wonderfully filling and goes great with any meat. even fish!
Terrific veggie combination! The rosemary was a good choice of herb to use. I added some minced garlic but otherwise made this as written. Thanx for sharing this!