- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 1 lb carrot, baby snack size
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons shallots
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil brussel sprouts and baby carrots together.
- Cook 10 minutes until veggies are as tender as you like.
- Melt butter in skillet; add shallots; brown; add cumin and pepper.
- Drain veggies and add to saute pan; cook until a little browned.
- Sprinkle on parsley and lemon juice.