Prep 2 mins
Cook 35 mins
its a one dish meal,for lunch or dinner...meat,vegs,and sauce..
Make and share this Brussel Sprout With Pork Chop in Tomato Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh Brussels sprout
- 1 lb pork chop
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 big potato (sliced thinly)
- 1 tablespoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley
- Boil the brussel sprout with water and 1/4 tsp.salt,set aside.
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat,put the butter and add garlic,cook until its brown then add onion.
- Put the pork chop and parsley,stir and fry with worcestershire sauce for about 10 minutes
- Then add tomato sauce,hot water,paprika,sugar,soysauce,kosher salt,simmer.
- Add the sliced thinly potatoes and brussel sprout,cook for 25-35 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick and meat is tender.
- Remove from heat and put olive oil,stir then arrange in a plate and sprinkle fresh chopped parsley(optional),serve.