Brussel Sprout With Pork Chop in Tomato Sauce
- Boil the brussel sprout with water and 1/4 tsp.salt,set aside.
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat,put the butter and add garlic,cook until its brown then add onion.
- Put the pork chop and parsley,stir and fry with worcestershire sauce for about 10 minutes
- Then add tomato sauce,hot water,paprika,sugar,soysauce,kosher salt,simmer.
- Add the sliced thinly potatoes and brussel sprout,cook for 25-35 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick and meat is tender.
- Remove from heat and put olive oil,stir then arrange in a plate and sprinkle fresh chopped parsley(optional),serve.