Recipe by Sackville
I found this on a firefighter's website and thought it sounded great for tasty summer grilling!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the salad dressing, cayenne pepper, soy sauce, ginger, pepper, curry powder and garlic in a bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in the mixture and let marinate overnight.
- Place the breasts on a barbeque on medium heat and toss small pieces of hardwood (oak, mesquite, cedar) onto the flame to produce some smoke.
- Turn and baste with remaining sauce as needed, up to five minutes before removing from the grill.
- You want to make sure you cook the dressing enough to kill any germs in the sauce.
- Serve with wild rice or corn and a cool beer.