Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Italian Cooking & Living magazine
Make and share this Bruschetta With Tuna Butter recipe from Food.com.
- In the bowl of a food processor, mix the tuna and capers until a paste forms.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- With the motor running, add the olive oil in a steady stream, until you end up with a creamy consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper, keeping in mind the mixture is probably well-salted by the capers.
- Spread the tuna butter over the grilled Tuscan bread, and serve.