From Italian Cooking & Living magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the bowl of a food processor, mix the tuna and capers until a paste forms.
- 2Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- 3With the motor running, add the olive oil in a steady stream, until you end up with a creamy consistency.
- 4Season with salt and pepper, keeping in mind the mixture is probably well-salted by the capers.
- 5Spread the tuna butter over the grilled Tuscan bread, and serve.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta With Tuna Butter
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.9
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 349.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
capers packed in salt