Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
NOTE: This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled
Make and share this Bruschetta With Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, and Kalamata recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the bread slices in a toaster oven or under the broiler, taking care not to let the bread burn.
- Rub a cut surface on the halved garlic clove over each slice.
- Meanwhile, place a small sauté pan with the olive oil and minced garlic over high heat for about 30 seconds, or just until the garlic begins to turn golden brown.
- Place the chopped tomato in the hot oil, cook for 1 minute, turn off the heat, and add the olives, basil, and diced mozzarella.
- Stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Top each slice with a portion of the pan mixture.