NOTE: This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the bread slices in a toaster oven or under the broiler, taking care not to let the bread burn.
- 2Rub a cut surface on the halved garlic clove over each slice.
- 3Meanwhile, place a small sauté pan with the olive oil and minced garlic over high heat for about 30 seconds, or just until the garlic begins to turn golden brown.
- 4Place the chopped tomato in the hot oil, cook for 1 minute, turn off the heat, and add the olives, basil, and diced mozzarella.
- 5Stir and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Top each slice with a portion of the pan mixture.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta With Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, and Kalamata
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 820.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 18.7 g