1/1 Photo of Bruschetta With Tomatoes and Basil
Bay Laurel's Note:
This makes a quick but FANTASTIC lunch. Now that I know how easy it is to make Bruschetta, I'm going to make this regularly. I buttered some pumpernickel and cooked it in fresh garlic. A little mozzarella with your tomatoes, and oila! Recipe courtesy of Joy of Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill or broil bread until until golden brown on both sides.
- 2Remove from heat and rub both sides with large garlic cloves, halved.
- 3Brush with olive oil.
- 4Combine the tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
- 5Place tomato mixture on top of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta With Tomatoes and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 710.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 18.1 g