Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had a party and came up with my own easy recipe.
- 16 ounces Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) jarmarinated roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Slice bread loaf into 1-inch thick portions. Brush each slice on one side with olive oil. Broil,until barely golden. Remove from broiler pan and cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together roasted red peppers, garlic, tomato, basil and onion. Sprinkle mixture evenly on each toast. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve warm.
Love your creation.......always popular.