Made these to snack on with wine last night and they were gone in what seemed like seconds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 French baguette, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, quartered
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced very thin
- 4 -6 sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 big basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Place the olive oil and the garlic in small bowl and let sit for at least 1/2 an hour; preheat the broiler; spread the bread slices on a baking sheet and then brush both sides with the olive oil; broil until golden on both sides (this will only take a couple of minutes).
- 2Place the tomatoes in a cup and cover with boiling water; after about 5 minutes, remove, pat dry and cut into long thin strips.
- 3Spread cooled brushetta with pesto of your choosing, a slice of mozzarella and a strip of sun-dried tomato.
- 4To make red pesto: Place all ingredients except oil in food processor; process adding oil gradually until it forms a paste.
- 5To make basil pesto: Place all ingredients except oil in food processor; process adding oil gradually until it forms a paste.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta With Pesto, Mozzarella and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (688 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 217.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: