Recipe by Manami
This I found in an enclosure for Tuscan inspired hand-painted pasta dishes. I can't remember what the product was, though.
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices bread (French baguette, plain white bread "or" any other of your choice)
- parmesan cheese, slivers
- salt, to taste
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute clove of garlic in three tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil for 2-3 minutes, toss in sliced mushrooms and chopped parsley; add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Saute for a few minutes and remove.
- Lightly toast the bread on both sides and put spoonfuls of mushrooms on each slice and top with thin slivers of Parmesan.
- Serve with a crisp, light fruit wine which is perfect with this simple antipasto.