Recipe by Manami
I saw a few recipes but none were just like this one. We prepared these for a luncheon that is being catered...I had the honor of taking a bit part. This was courtesy of Giada de Laurentis.
- 1 baguette (1/2-inch thick slices)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 ounces gorgonzola, sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange the sliced baguette bread on a baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Bake bread until pale golden and crsip, about 10 minutes.
- Rub garlic clove over all the toasts.
- Arrange the cheese on toasts and bake until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
- Drizzle the toasts with honey.
- Place on serving platter and serve immediately.