Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Quick and flavourful appetizers, full of tomato-deliciousness!
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, , seeded and chopped
- 1 can roma tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded, fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- good quality olive oil
- 24 slices fresh baguette
- Combine first 8 ingredients.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- Lightly coat tops of bread with olive oil.
- Spoon tomato mixture evenly over slices.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts.