Here is something a little different from the ordinary grilled steak. It's great to serve to summertime guests, or anytime you're in the mood for a tasty meal. It's delicious served hot or cold, so if you wanted to transport it for a potluck or party, pack the steak and topping separately, then put them together when you arrive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup prepared sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 lb tomato, diced (about 3 tomatoes or 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, from a jar, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 (1 1/2 lb) flank steaks (about 1-1/2 lbs. each)
- 1Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking.
- 2In bowl, combine 1/4 cup pesto, 1/4 t. salt and 1/4 t. pepper. Stir in next 5 ingredients; reserve.
- 3Combine oregano with remaining pesto, salt and pepper. Rub over both sides of steaks. Grill, turning once, 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let stand 10 minute before slicing.
- 4Transfer steak to serving platter. Top with half of tomato mixture. Serve with remaining tomato mixture.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta-Topped Grilled Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.4
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 543.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto