Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from kraft.. easy enough for weeknights but elegant enough for company
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper Italian dressing
- MIX tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- PLACE 2 chicken breasts in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Remove from bag; place, top-sides down, on cutting board. Repeat. Spread chicken with stuffing mixture; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with dressing.
- BAKE 40 minute or until chicken is done (165°F). Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minute or until melted.