Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in a Kraft Food and Family Magazine, and I couldn't wait to try it. It makes for an incredibly moist, and totally delicious meal. I like serving some light pasta on the side, with tomatoes and olive oil. The recipe recommends using Kraft's Roast Red Pepper with Parmesan Italian Dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine tomatoes, 1/2 cup of cheese, basil, and stuffing mix. Stir until ingredients are combined and moistened.
- Butterfly cut the chicken breasts to create a pouch.
- Spread stuffing mix in each chicken breast. Use toothpicks to close them up and hold them together. Place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Bake for 40 Minutes. 5 minutes before chicken is done, sprinkle with remaining cheese.