Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with a green bean salad for filling meal
Make and share this Bruschetta Steak Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle steak with half of the salt and pepper.
- Place on greased grill over medium high heat or under broiler.
- Close lid and grill about 4 minutes per side for medium rare or until desired doneness.
- Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice across the grain.
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, parsley, green onion, garlic, oil, vinegar and remaining salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Cut kaiser rolls in half horizontally.
- Place cut side down on grill and toast until golden brown.
- Divide steak, tomato mixture and cheese into each roll.
I could not believe how great this sandwich was. I was afraid the sandwich would be a bit dry since there wasn't mustard, mayo or some other condiment on it, but the bruschetta had enough juice to make the sandwich moist enough. This had a TON of flavor. I can't wait to make this again. Thanks for sharing!!
So good! I had to sub in some chopped red onion for the green, as I too late realized I didn't have any. I also used fresh oregano from my garden. :)