Recipe by franrobson
Serve with a green bean salad for filling meal
Top Review by CyndiCB
I could not believe how great this sandwich was. I was afraid the sandwich would be a bit dry since there wasn't mustard, mayo or some other condiment on it, but the bruschetta had enough juice to make the sandwich moist enough. This had a TON of flavor. I can't wait to make this again. Thanks for sharing!!
- 12 ounces grilling sirloin steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 chopped plum tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle steak with half of the salt and pepper.
- Place on greased grill over medium high heat or under broiler.
- Close lid and grill about 4 minutes per side for medium rare or until desired doneness.
- Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice across the grain.
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, parsley, green onion, garlic, oil, vinegar and remaining salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Cut kaiser rolls in half horizontally.
- Place cut side down on grill and toast until golden brown.
- Divide steak, tomato mixture and cheese into each roll.