Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick Bruschetta that is tasty and quick
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed and chopped
- 4 slices crusty Italian bread
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, and rosemary. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill or toast both sides of the bread until golden brown. Rub each slice with garlic, brush with remaining olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange the tomatoes evenly on top o the toast and garnish with rosemary.
Yummy. We enjoyed this version of one of our favorite finger foods. It was quick and easy to prepare and a nice change of pace from the usual basil. Thanks for sharing. Made for What's on the Menu.
excellent and easy. Made this for friends as a casual lunch. used turkish bread, and let everyone salt and pepper their own. made for Aussie swap August 2011
Reviewed for ZWT7- the perfect Italain snack or started. Loved that this was so simple to prepareand lovely fresh flavours. Photo also to be posted