Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Bruchetta on thin crust pizza.
- 3 medium sized tomatoes, diced small
- 4 green onions, chopped (green part only)
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced (about 6 cloves)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh italian basil, chopped (without stems)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped (stems optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons garlic butter, spread
- 1 premade thin pizza crust
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (more or less to taste)
- 1. Combine all of the ingredients for the topping in a bowl with a lid.
- 2. Marinate for at least 4 hours.
- 3. Immediately before you apply the topping, spread garlic butter on pizza crust, apply completely to the edge.
- 4. Spread tomato mix evenly on top of top of the garlic spread.
- 5. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6. Bake for 20 mins at 350 degrees or until cheese is slightly browned.