Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just like bruschetta on bread but using pasta. I got this recipe from "Sam the cooking guy". This recipe is quick and easy and taste GREAT! I used penne noodles rather than spaghetti noodles.
- 1 lb pasta
- 1⁄2 lb tomatoes
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 large basil leaves, torn into smallish pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Remove seeds from tomatoes and chop roughly.
- Put tomatoes in a bowl with the garlic, basil and olive oil - season with salt & pepper.
- Drain pasta, add to bowl and toss well with tomato mixture.
- Serve with shredded parmesan cheese.