Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine tomatoes with their liquid, 1/4 cup of the cheese, the basil and breadcrumbs; stir just until moistened.
- Place the chicken breasts in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken with rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is 1/4-inch thick.
- Place chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread the chicken with a few tablespoons of tomato mixture. Starting at one of the narrow ends, tightly roll up chicken. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Spread the remaining tomato mixture on chicken.
- Bake 40 minute Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minute or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.