1/1 Photo of Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This started off as a Kraft recipe but I changed so many things... that it is now my recipe!! This was easy to make and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Combine tomatoes with their liquid, 1/4 cup of the cheese, the basil and breadcrumbs; stir just until moistened.
- 3Place the chicken breasts in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Pound chicken with rolling pin or meat mallet until chicken is 1/4-inch thick.
- 4Place chicken, top-sides down, on large cutting board; spread the chicken with a few tablespoons of tomato mixture. Starting at one of the narrow ends, tightly roll up chicken. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish. Spread the remaining tomato mixture on chicken.
- 5Bake 40 minute Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 6Bake an additional 5 minute or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.6 mg
- Sodium 607.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 36.0 g