Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
Make and share this Bruschetta Minute Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 thin boneless beef minute steaks, 1/4 inch thick (1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix, prepared as directed on package
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook 1 min on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, peppers and dressing.
- Spoon tomato mixture over steaks; top with stuffing and cheese. Cover.
- Simmer on medium-low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and steak is cooked to medium doneness (160°F).
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Special Extra: Stir 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil into tomato mixture.
- Substitute: Substitute 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 1/4-inch thick boneless pork chops (1 1/2 pounds) for the steak. Increase cooking time to 4 minute on each side until meat is done.