Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
Bruschetta flavors made easy with a cheese, tomato and stuffing topping. From Kraft Food and Family Magazine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef steaks (1/4 to 1/2 inch thick, 6 thin steaks) or 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves or 6 boneless pork chops (1/4 inch thick)
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix, prepared
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oil in large skillet on med-high heat.
- Add steaks; cook 1 minute on each side or till lightly browned on both sides. Add 4 more minutes on each side if using chicken or pork.
- Meanwhile, mix tomatoes, peppers, and dressing; spoon over steaks. Top with prepared stuffing; sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce heat to med-low; cover. Simmer 3 to 5 minute or till cheese is melted and steak is cooked to desired doneness.