1/2 Photos of Bruschetta III
I made this for my son's 9th birthday party as an appetizer for the adults. Let me say, this recipe was so good that after dinner I had to whip up another batch for guests who arrived after appetizers were served because everyone raived about them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Slice the baguette into 1/2 inch thick diagonal slices.
- 3Arrange the slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 4Brush both sides of each slice with the olive oil.
- 5Place tomato slices and a sprinkling of basil and oregano on the bread slices.
- 6Sprinkle the tomatoes, basil and oregano with the garlic powder and white pepper.
- 7Cover the tomato slices with slices of the mozzarella and provolone.
- 8Place more basil, oregano and tomato slices on top of the cheese.
- 9Bake in the preheated oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta III
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 947.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 22.5 g