- 1 baguette or 1 sourdough loaf
- 3 -4 roma tomatoes, sliced*
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated, shredded
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix fresh pressed garlic and olive oil in a bowl.
- Cut baguette or sourdough loaf into individual slices.
- Using basting brush, brush oil mixture onto one side of each slice. Place a slice or two of Roma tomato onto the oiled side of each piece of bread.
- Sprinkle fresh shredded Parmesan cheese over top.
- Add Italian seasoning to taste. Place all slices of bread on a cookie sheet or toaster oven pan & broil until cheese is bubbling.
- *I've also used chopped roma tomatoes.