1/2 Photos of Bruschetta (Garlicky)
Kathleen Nelson's Note:
Easy to make. If you're not a garlic lover reduce amount specified.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 4 slices off of loaf of bread; place in 350°F oven for 2-3 minutes per side to toast.
- 2Place garlic, tomatoes, basil, oil and vinegar in bowl and mix thoroughly (taste at this point, more vinegar may be needed). Heat mixture in microwave for 2 minutes if cold (room temperature is fine).
- 3Place toast on baking sheet.
- 4Place mixture on toasted bread approximately 1/2 inch high covering all areas sprinkle top of tomato mixture with Parmesan cheese.
- 5Broil for 1 minute (until cheese is melted).
- 7Can be served on smaller pieces of a baguette for hors d'oeuvres.
- 8If you don't love garlic reduce garlic by half.
- 9To make mixture stronger, make it and place in the fridge for a few days (no more than 2).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta (Garlicky)
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 432.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g