1/1 Photo of Bruschetta Chicken Breasts
Village Cafe's Note:
A very nice lite recipe that is great for a quick meal. Serve it with rice or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a frying pan add oil, once heated grill chicken breasts on each side until golden.
- 3In a medium casserole dish place water.
- 4add chicken breasts, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- 5prepare the last 6 ingredients to make a brushetta mix.
- 6remove from oven, top with brushetta mix and cheese.
- 7return to oven and continue cooking until fully cooked.
- 8remove and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.0
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 47.5 g