Recipe by thepurpleturtle
DH and I both loved this. Makes 4 servings at 5.5 WW Points each. Serve with salad or green beans for a complete meal.
Top Review by Sam #3
This was great! I love the flavor. The tomatoes made the stuffing a touch too soggy for me, but it was still great. I will be making this again *UPDATE* I now drain the tomatoes for less soggy stuffing and it works great. This is also a great dish for OAMC. Have made it many times!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Saute chicken with spices, onion and garlic until lightly browned, but not cooked through.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes and stuffing mix, until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Spread stuffing and tomato mixture over chicken and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.