Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another recipe from Food and Family magazine
- diced tomato
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestuffing mix for chicken
- 1⁄2 cup water (or substitute broth)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400. Place tomatoes with their liquid in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water, and garlic; stir just until stuffinf mix is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 9x13-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
First of all this is a easy recipe to make. It smells good in and out of the oven. It is a very pretty on the table and taste great. Next time I will add Salt and pepper. My wife and I thank the chef for the recipe.