Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a Kraft magazine. Serve with salad.
Make and share this Bruschetta Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water, and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Layer chicken, basil, cheese, and stuffing in 13x9 inch or 3-quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy now or cover and refrigerate. To reheat, microwave each serving, 2-3 minute.