Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the box of Kraft Stovetop Mix. A family from church made this for us, and we all absolutely loved it! Very hearty and tasty! Can easily be doubled. Note: You can substitute a bit of garlic powder for the cloves of garlic. :)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomatoes with their liquid in medium bowl.
- Add stuffing mix, 3/4 cup hot water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with the prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.