- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sizes pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. Place tomatoes in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix, water, and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9 inch baking dishl sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.