Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ordinarily, I'm not big on using "processed foods" but this is a quick and easy dinner that really tastes great. This recipe is originally from a canister of Stove Top Stuffing, but it's been tweaked a bit
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 2 cups chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces (4)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix together canned tomatoes (with their juices), hot water, stuffing mix, and garlic. Stir just until moistened.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray, and place chicken pieces in dish.
- Sprinkle with basil, Italian seasoning, and mozzarella. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
I liked this but my boyfriend was not so keen on it....
I made this for supper last night and it is excellent! I will definetly be keeping this recipe. Can't wait to make it again! Thanks for sharing it. :o)
very yummy and super easy to make! I cooked the chicken in advance, just because it makes it easier to cut. I'll definitely make this again.