Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Instant stuffing and pre-shredded cheese keep this bruschetta-inspired bake real easy.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) cansliced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded low-mositure part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place tomatos in medium bowl, add stuffing mix, water and garlic; stir just until stuffing is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch or other 3-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese and basil. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken.