Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy recipe when you need dinner fast!
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl.
- Add garlic, stuffing mix and water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Made this tonight - wasn't sure if hubby would like it or not, but it sounded good to me. He loved it so it will go into the rotation of meals! Quick, easy and delicious meal!
This was a nice easy meal. I generally don't buy/cook much boxed food, but for something quick and easy this tasted pretty good. I would make this again, thanks for posting.
It wasn't out of this world incredible but it is excellent for what it is. A quick weeknight meal that everyone will enjoy at least on some level. I seasoned the chicken with salt, pepper and italian seasonings first. I also used tomatoes with onions and garlic.