Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy recipe when you need dinner fast!
Make and share this Bruschetta Chicken Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl.
- Add garlic, stuffing mix and water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
This was a nice easy meal. I generally don't buy/cook much boxed food, but for something quick and easy this tasted pretty good. I would make this again, thanks for posting.
It wasn't out of this world incredible but it is excellent for what it is. A quick weeknight meal that everyone will enjoy at least on some level. I seasoned the chicken with salt, pepper and italian seasonings first. I also used tomatoes with onions and garlic.
This is a really quick and simple recipe to make after work. I did add basil and oregano to the chicken. I also used two cups of cheese instead of one.