- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl.
- Add garlic, stuffing mix and water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.