Recipe by Fluffy
I got this recipe from the fall edition of Kraft What's Cooking.
Top Review by E.A.
Made this for dinner tonight and, like you, found it in the Kraft Mag. I've been meaning to make it for months and I'm glad I did. It was pretty easy, plus I made it a few hours in advance and just put it in the oven and dinner is served!! Thanks for posting.
- 1 (19 ounce) canaylmer accents Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (120 g) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl.
- Add garlic and stuffing mix; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 13x9 inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.