1/1 Photo of Bruschetta Chicken and Mushrooms
A lovely combination of two of my favorite dishes...bruschetta and chicken with mushrooms and cheese. It's quick, easy and a family pleaser. Omit the bread and it is even low carb!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Brown the chicken breasts in a small amount of olive oil.
- 3Remove chicken and add butter. Saute mushrooms and garlic in butter until soft.
- 4Place browned chicken on cookie sheet.
- 5Top with sauteed mushrooms and slice of mozzarella cheese.
- 6Spread french bread with butter or olive oil.
- 7Place around chicken on cookie sheet.
- 8Place cookie sheet in oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.
- 9Meanwhile, dice tomatoes, onions, and basil.
- 10Mix tomatoes, italian seasoning, onions and basil in a small bowl with salt and pepper to taste.
- 11Remove chicken and bread from oven.
- 12Place bread on serving plate.
- 13Top with chicken/mushroom/cheese mixture.
- 14Add 1/4 of tomato mixture to the top.
- 15Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta Chicken and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (418 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 1064.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: