1/2 Photos of Bruschetta Chicken
Rhonda *J*'s Note:
I got this recipe from a local cable TV cooking show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped & seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil, set aside a few whole leaves as garnish (coriander or cilantro can also be used for a different taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Place flour and lighlty beaten eggs in separate containers that are large enough to accommodate each chicken breast.
- 2Dip chicken in flour then in egg and place in greased 9x13 pan.
- 3Combine the cheese, breadcrumbs & butter and sprinkle over chicken.
- 4Loosely cover dish with foil & bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients.
- 6Uncover the chicken and bake an additional 5-10 minutes longer until top is browned.
- 7Spoon tomato mixture over chicken, return to oven for 3-5 minutes or until just heated through.
- 8Plate each breast and garnish with 2 or 3 whole basil leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 187.3 mg
- Sodium 573.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 36.3 g