1/2 Photos of Bruschetta Chicken
I found the recipe on the back of a Stove Top Stuffing Box and decided to take the idea and turn it into my own. This is dish is amazing. You can either stuff the chicken breast or just throw it all together like a casserole. This is a really easy way to either have for a romantic dinner or as a casserole for the kids. When fresh basil isn't available, I use DOROT frozen basil and garlic that comes in prepackaged cubes. Just let them come to room temp and mix in. This is also generally nutritious with 280 calories per serving. I also use Whole Wheat stuffing and low fat cream cheese. I have also used Monterey Jack Cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 small breasts)
- 1/3 cup Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1Chop basil and garlic.
- 2Soften Cream Cheese and chunk it.
- 3HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- 4Mix tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, garlic, cream cheese and basil in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- 5Place 2 chicken breasts in a ziploc bag and pound to 1/4 inch thickness. Remove from bag; place top sides down, spread with stuffing mixture.
- 6Roll chicken breasts up; place seamsides down. Place in a 13x9 baking dish. Drizzle the breasts with dressing.
- 7Bake about 40 minute or until chicken is cooked thouroughly (165 degrees F).
- 8Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
Kraft roasted red pepper italian parmesan dressing