Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like Stove Top Stuffing Mix, you'll enjoy this. Adapted from "What's Cooking" magazine.
- 1 (19 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (120 g) packagestove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix undrained tomatoes with stuffing mix and garlic and set aside.
- Place cubed chicken in a greased 11x7 baking dish, sprinkle with the basil and the cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture and bake for 30 minutes.
tasty. used as side dish without topping chicken. Had on the side. thanks
Most certainly a 5 star recipe. This was wonderful! I followed the recipe exactly, and it came out perfectly. My DH didn't have ANY suggestions for it, which is almost a miracle. Definitely one I will be doing over and over. I had to cook it a bit longer than called for, to get the chicken to cook properly, but other than that, no problems. Thanks you Lori Mama, for a great posting. Made for Every Day is a Holiday tag game. (I tried to give it the five starts, but I think only 4 are showing.)
Made for Holiday Tag. SO easy to prepare and so yummy! I would'nt change a thing! We had mashed potatoes with it and it was just so comforting and delicious.