This burger is very TASTY. If you love bruschetta and pesto...you will enjoy these! I now crave them regularly. The bruschetta that is used for making this is my creation and it is Red Carpet Bruschetta. Hope you enjoy as much as I do!!! Cheers!
- Combine ground beef,steak spice( I use Montreal steak spice), egg and oatmeal. Form into patties. Barbeque patties over medium heat on barbeque turning frequently for approximately 5 minutes per side.
- In the mean time prepare Red carpet brushetta using recipe #222776. This is a key ingredient for the recipe!
- Prepare buns or foccacia (foccacia is the most tasty for these burgers).
- On one half of the bun spread the mayonnaise and top with mozzarella cheese. Heat bun until cheese is melted. Place the cooked burger patty atop the side of the bun with the mozzarella cheese on it. Top the burger patty with basil pesto followed by Red carpet Bruschetta #222776 approximately 1-2 tbsp to taste.
- Now you are ready to enjoy!