Top Review by ? ?.
Wow!!! This burger was absolutely amazing. I made exactly as is and everything was perfect especially the bruschetta. Btw I used fresh mozzarella just because I had it, and it melted to be so gooey and yummy! Thanks for sharing.. My hubby and I thank you for a new way to eat burgers!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 teaspoons montreal steak spice
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 6 kaiser rolls or 6 focaccia bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- mozzarella cheese
- 6 -12 tablespoons tomato bruschetta topping (I use Red Carpet Bruschetta)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground beef,steak spice( I use Montreal steak spice), egg and oatmeal. Form into patties. Barbeque patties over medium heat on barbeque turning frequently for approximately 5 minutes per side.
- In the mean time prepare Red carpet brushetta using recipe #222776. This is a key ingredient for the recipe!
- Prepare buns or foccacia (foccacia is the most tasty for these burgers).
- On one half of the bun spread the mayonnaise and top with mozzarella cheese. Heat bun until cheese is melted. Place the cooked burger patty atop the side of the bun with the mozzarella cheese on it. Top the burger patty with basil pesto followed by Red carpet Bruschetta #222776 approximately 1-2 tbsp to taste.
- Now you are ready to enjoy!