1/9 Photos of Bruschetta Beef Patties
Tasty burger, either serve on a bun of your choice or as patties with mashed potatoes and the juices as a sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese or 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1In a bowl, whisk together egg, bread crumbs, garlic, 2 tablespoons water, herb seasoning and half each of the salt and cayenne pepper; add beef and mix well.
- 2Form into four 1/2 inch thick patties.
- 3In ovenproof frypan, heat oil over medium high heat; fry patties until bottoms are browned, about 6 minutes.
- 4Turn; cook for 2 minutes more.
- 5Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together tomatoes, green pepper, onion, parsley and remaining salt and cayenne pepper.
- 6Spoon onto patties; sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Broil 4 inches from heat until cheese begins to brown and pattties are no longer pink inside, about 4 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta Beef Patties
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 131.5 mg
- Sodium 583.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 30.4 g